Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- How can we #sciencethenews? April 2, 2018
- Love Online in Saudi Arabia … It’s Complicated February 5, 2018
- Different Strokes for Different Folks: The Value of Personality Type in Recommender Systems and Social Computing January 30, 2018
- Take Your Medicine: Write Online! January 22, 2018
- Ramen is More Photogenic than Chicken Wings: A Winter Break Externship Report December 21, 2017