Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- How Can Collaborative Tools Improve Online Learning with VR Video? April 25, 2023
- Towards Practices for Human-Centered Machine Learning April 21, 2023
- Siblings in the Digital Divide: Navigating Communication Challenges and Opportunities for Large Age Gap Relationships March 3, 2023
- Stakeholders, Rationales, and Challenges of Virtual Reality in Education: How Will VR Enter Classrooms? March 2, 2023
- Identifying Outreach Windows in Online Opioid Recovery February 23, 2023