Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- What Users of Couchsurfing and Airbnb Can Tell Us about Online Room Sharing October 8, 2018
- Enlisting Recovering Addicts as Tech Designers to Fight Relapse October 5, 2018
- The Story on Snapchat Stories July 3, 2018
- How can we #sciencethenews? April 2, 2018
- Love Online in Saudi Arabia … It’s Complicated February 5, 2018