Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Rethinking Mental Health Interventions: How Crowd-Powered Therapy Can Help Everyone Help Everyone October 20, 2021
- Social Computing Researchers Need to Pay Attention to Religion and Spirituality in Design (Especially in Matters of Life & Death) October 20, 2021
- 13 Rules for Successful Hybrid Meetings: Lessons from 100 Articles August 26, 2021
- Tabletop Games in the Age of Remote Collaboration May 13, 2021
- Human-Aided Information Retrieval to Create a Peer Support Group Meeting List July 21, 2020