Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Tabletop Games in the Age of Remote Collaboration May 13, 2021
- Human-Aided Information Retrieval to Create a Peer Support Group Meeting List July 21, 2020
- System Design to Reduce Social Cost of Question Asking July 2, 2020
- Designing Technology for Children: Review of Last Decade’s IDC Research June 22, 2020
- Get More Citations by Keeping Graduate Students Off Reddit May 22, 2020