Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Friends with Benefits: How GroupLens and Wikimedia are Happier Together July 28, 2017
- Video-Mediated Peer Support in an Online Recovery Community March 23, 2017
- Children as Inventors of Happiness Technologies March 2, 2017
- Re-thinking Top-N recommendation lists: should recommenders always show the best content? October 31, 2016
- Presenting the Wikidata Human Gender Indicators October 27, 2016