GroupLens would like to congratulate Ed Chi (a Ph.D. graduate from our lab) and Patrick Baudisch (a former visiting graduate student to our lab) on being named ACM Distinguished Scientists! We wish them all the best and are very proud of their continued accomplishments!
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Learning from Learning Buddies: Opportunities for Tech to Connect across Generations September 16, 2019
- Value Sensitive Algorithm Design: Method, Case Study and Lessons November 1, 2018
- Simulation Experiments on (the Absence of) Ratings Bias in Reputation Systems October 25, 2018
- Order From Chaos: Where Is Sharing Economy Literature Going Next? October 23, 2018
- What Users of Couchsurfing and Airbnb Can Tell Us about Online Room Sharing October 8, 2018