GroupLens would like to congratulate Ed Chi (a Ph.D. graduate from our lab) and Patrick Baudisch (a former visiting graduate student to our lab) on being named ACM Distinguished Scientists! We wish them all the best and are very proud of their continued accomplishments!
Read More from GroupLens Research
- What Wikipedians Want (but Struggle) to Prioritize September 2, 2022
- How Child Welfare Workers Reduce Racial Disparities in Algorithmic Decisions April 29, 2022
- Learning to Ignore: A Case Study of Organization-Wide Bulk Email Effectiveness November 9, 2021
- How to Infer Therapeutic Expressive Writing in the Real World? October 25, 2021
- Are Bots Ravaging Online Encyclopedias? October 22, 2021