GroupLens would like to congratulate Ed Chi (a Ph.D. graduate from our lab) and Patrick Baudisch (a former visiting graduate student to our lab) on being named ACM Distinguished Scientists! We wish them all the best and are very proud of their continued accomplishments!
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Friends with Benefits: How GroupLens and Wikimedia are Happier Together July 28, 2017
- Video-Mediated Peer Support in an Online Recovery Community March 23, 2017
- Children as Inventors of Happiness Technologies March 2, 2017
- Re-thinking Top-N recommendation lists: should recommenders always show the best content? October 31, 2016
- Presenting the Wikidata Human Gender Indicators October 27, 2016