Interesting post on Freakonomics blog about “at least the traffic is down”. The really sad thing is that according to the book Traffic, traffic will rebound as people realize that driving isn’t as bad as it used to be. Sigh.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Re-thinking Top-N recommendation lists: should recommenders always show the best content? October 31, 2016
- Presenting the Wikidata Human Gender Indicators October 27, 2016
- Investigating the Potential for Miscommunication Using Emoji April 5, 2016
- Cross-Cultural Parenting and Technology February 26, 2016
- MovieLens Datasets: Context and History February 16, 2016