Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Video-Mediated Peer Support in an Online Recovery Community March 23, 2017
- Children as Inventors of Happiness Technologies March 2, 2017
- Re-thinking Top-N recommendation lists: should recommenders always show the best content? October 31, 2016
- Presenting the Wikidata Human Gender Indicators October 27, 2016
- Investigating the Potential for Miscommunication Using Emoji April 5, 2016