Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Page Protection: The Blunt Instrument of Wikipedia October 11, 2023
- How Can Collaborative Tools Improve Online Learning with VR Video? April 25, 2023
- Towards Practices for Human-Centered Machine Learning April 21, 2023
- Siblings in the Digital Divide: Navigating Communication Challenges and Opportunities for Large Age Gap Relationships March 3, 2023
- Stakeholders, Rationales, and Challenges of Virtual Reality in Education: How Will VR Enter Classrooms? March 2, 2023