Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- How can we #sciencethenews? April 2, 2018
- Love Online in Saudi Arabia … It’s Complicated February 5, 2018
- Different Strokes for Different Folks: The Value of Personality Type in Recommender Systems and Social Computing January 30, 2018
- Take Your Medicine: Write Online! January 22, 2018
- Ramen is More Photogenic than Chicken Wings: A Winter Break Externship Report December 21, 2017