Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- What Users of Couchsurfing and Airbnb Can Tell Us about Online Room Sharing October 8, 2018
- Enlisting Recovering Addicts as Tech Designers to Fight Relapse October 5, 2018
- The Story on Snapchat Stories July 3, 2018
- How can we #sciencethenews? April 2, 2018
- Love Online in Saudi Arabia … It’s Complicated February 5, 2018