Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Ramen is More Photogenic than Chicken Wings: A Winter Break Externship Report December 21, 2017
- SqueezeBands: Hugging Through the Screen November 15, 2017
- Your feelings of connecting to a group can predict your future behavior November 4, 2017
- The more they try, the more they are likely to come back!! October 27, 2017
- How do People Ask for Recommendations? October 16, 2017