Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Re-thinking Top-N recommendation lists: should recommenders always show the best content? October 31, 2016
- Presenting the Wikidata Human Gender Indicators October 27, 2016
- Investigating the Potential for Miscommunication Using Emoji April 5, 2016
- Cross-Cultural Parenting and Technology February 26, 2016
- MovieLens Datasets: Context and History February 16, 2016