Scientific American has some fun examples of people who have been doing spamming the blogosphere. They create an identify that in some way conceals their ulterior motives, and then post blog comments or posts that push their agenda.
Read More from GroupLens Research
- Investigating the Potential for Miscommunication Using Emoji April 5, 2016
- Cross-Cultural Parenting and Technology February 26, 2016
- MovieLens Datasets: Context and History February 16, 2016
- YouthTube: Youth Video Authorship on YouTube and Vine November 9, 2015
- Putting Users in Control of their Recommendations September 24, 2015